Thursday, May 5, 2016

My tips for Madrid

I am going to list a few things you should know about Madrid and Spain.
  • You should learn Spanish as much as you can because Spanish people (especially the older people) doesn't speak much English. If you don't speak any Spanish,
    it can be hard to communicate with people. For example a girl in a Tourist Info didn't speak
    English. (You can study useful Spanish phrases and words here. There is also an app
    Duolingo 
    where you can easily study and learn some Spanish.)
  • Remember that Spanish people greet by kissing to both cheeks.
  • People are really helpful in Madrid in case you don't find something, you are lost or you
    need help with something.
  • Be prepared for reverses and irritating things. I made a list about the "Bad sides of Madrid"
    because 
    people rearly talk about bad sides.
    • There are a lot of pickpockets (as in every big city) and you can't leave you belongings anywhere.
    • A girl abroad (for example me) gets a lot of attention from boys and sometimes it can be really disturbing. For example they might stare, flirt out loud, wink their eye... And sometimes a man driving a car might stop next to me and start to talk


However I like living in Madrid and I wouldn't go anywhere else!



No comments:

Post a Comment