Thursday, May 5, 2016

Me, Myself and I

I am going to introduce myself by telling 10 facts about me


  1. I am nearly 18-yeard-old girl.
  2. I live in Finland.
  3. I study business economics which includes for example accounting, customer service and administration.
  4. My hobbies are jogging, CrossFit, football and all kind of sports.
  5. I also travel a lot. I have visited for example Portugal (Lisboa), USA (New York, Miami, Boston), Thailand (Pattaya, Bankok, Phitsanulok).
  6. I spend a lot of time with my two brothers.
  7. I have two cats.
  8. Math is my favourite subject in school.
  9. I speak Finnish, English, Swedish and a bit Russian.
  10. My dream is to become a pilot.


Now I am living in Madrid with two of my classmates for two months. I am fulfilling my practical training at IES Príncipe FelipeWe live in an appartment near the metro station La Latina.
Our appartment's location is very good and it takes only 10-15 minutes to walk to the core center.

When I came here I didn´t speak Spanish at all. At fist it was very hard but I think I have learned
Spanish very well.

I chose Madrid because I wanted to go to a sunny place and experience living in a big city.
Madrid has met my expectations and even more.

I am going to write about my life here and try to help other students who are coming here by giving some good advices. For exampe I found hard to buy a metro card and I want to tell you how and where I finally bought it.

Welcome to my blog!

Ps. I have taken all the pictures with my phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment